Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rochester Baby Shower

Hi Everyone! It's been a long couple of weeks. First, Brian was away speaking at MEDC in Las Vegas, which went very well, and then I was in Rochester for five days. I can't believe that I'm already 31 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy has flown by so fast and has been such a blessing so far. Brian and I are both getting really excited as we anticipate Sophia's birth.


Meg, Mom, Me, Aunt Pat

Opening Gifts



........ More gift opening...... close up of cake



....and more cake.... Me with the cake



Michelle & Me (she's due a week after I am)


Aunt Pat's tropical fruit tray and her amazing punch!


All the tablecloths were baby blankets and most of the decorations were clothing, books, and stuffed animals for me to bring home for Sophia. All the silverware was tied together with little pastel flower ponytail holders.

Thank you to everyone who attended the shower, and especially to Aunt Pat, Meghan, and Mom for throwing it!!!

No comments: